Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Rate of Forclosure is alarming...Stop it with this free Audio CD!!!


Visit:  HERE and Get your free Audio CD.  If you don't need it, at least signup so you pass the CD along to a friend or family member who could possibly use it!!!

I watched this documentary on Show-Time called "Maxed out: America In Debt" and it totally rocked my world. And here's CNN's take...



I was floored to find that in 2007 Foreclosure filings went up 75%

CNN reported that in 2007, 405,000 households lost their homes.

As a former loan officer who recently even found myself in default on my mortgage, all I could think about were the people I closed loans for.


Mortgages should be illegal find out more:  CLICK HERE

Everything seemed so glorious. I was making money and putting keys in Single parents hands. Or newly weds...crying from joy of my help to secure their first home.

Then I too found myself as a former mortgage broker on the verge of foreclosure!

USA Today says that homelessness is growing as many are living paycheck to paycheck.

It just seems that an extra 500.00 a month will help most house holds.

I got hipped to working on line to earn some extra income.

It literally encouraged my faith, my life, my debt, my marriage because just that little extra income put us above water.

Read me next blog about my story. Man...I tell you, I'm very fortunate and blessed!

Signup for FREE audio CD that will give you exact info on to fight foreclosure for yourself, family, and/or friends.

You have nothing to lose it's Free:  CLICK HERE

Sincerely,

The Debt Killer



No comments:

Post a Comment