Wednesday, November 2, 2011

MAKE EXTRA MONEY


SIGN UP FOR FREE INFO ON EXTRA LEGIT INCOME TO SAVE YOUR HOME:

http://www.MyLovelyPayDay.com

First OFF here's a quote from Bill Cosby "Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it. "


My wife and I were in trouble with Countrywide but, we couldn't fear. We called and communicated with them almost daily. This is very important. You must call and let them know that you want your house and that you really do want to pay them. After that try to setup payment arrangements with them. My wife and I couldn't afford to be afraid to try (as well as search out) legal expedient options. We had to trust GOD. I don't believe in coincidence. I do believe in divine purpose.

So, I really wanted to work from home to help catch us up with Countrywide Mortgage. My wife she's a busy body and loves the out doors so she opts to go to work. Not only did I want to stay at home I wanted to help cut down on our childcare bill of $800.00 a month. That's another house note.

Even though I wanted to work at home I was skeptical because I didn't know what I could legally do at home that would be profitable as an income for my family. I also wanted something I could start ASAP and get paid without the whole deferred/catch-up payroll thing. Now I get paid every Friday.

You see when I was about 18years old I was Scammed.

IMPORTANT NOTE: You shouldn't have to PAY a company to fill out their job application or receive information on their company while seeking possible employment.

I sent out $27 bucks to start stuffing envelopes for this company in New Jersey and they loJACKED me. But now...I work for company's like "Free Credit Report.com" "Block Buster Video" and "Stamps.com" just to name a few. This is not stuffing, assembling, nor none of that stuff. You don't call nor solicit products. As a matter of fact if you have a day job don't quit it. Some of you all might actually LOVE your day jobs.

This is real work full or part-time (what ever you sign up for). You have to be disciplined and do your assignments. No boss is cracking the whip making sure you don't fall asleep at your desk. You will not get rich quick nor overnight. However, if you want to make some LEGAL honest extra or replacement income then sign up for the Free info.

All you do is go to my link and enter your real name and email addy (for payroll accuracy if you start work) and I will email you the info with no spam.

You don't pay a dime to get the detailed info so you can read up on the companies I work for.

REMINDER: That's how I got ripped off by the company in New Jersey, they wanted money up front to give me the info I needed. Legit jobs don't ask you pay them to work "remember that."

So, give it a shot you have nothing to lose. Its F-R-E-E!! Get the info and thoroughly read it over.

When you sign up and being your assignment you get Paid Every Friday...Now That's refreshing.

Sign up at: http://www.MyLovelyPayDay.com

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR TAKING TIME TO READ MY BLOG.
I pray It inspired, encouraged, and motivated you.


Sincerely,


The Debt Killer

No comments:

Post a Comment